5th June 2018
Balmoral Services is proud to present a High Country Head Chefs Dream.
Located in Twizel in the middle of the stunning Mackenzie country, lies this very popular Country Pub.
This position will suit a Head Chef that is into the outdoors as the area boasts excellent fishing, hunting, hiking, climbing, boating and a jaw dropping landscape.
The venue has recently undergone huge renovations to cope with its' ever growing popularity.
A perfect opportunity for a Head Chef to take the reins and work alongside a well-seasoned hospitality owner. This is a hands on practical role that requires a high level of professionalism to achieve the goals set. We are looking for a chef to fill a 2 year contract for this position.
On applying for this position you must meet the following:
- Proven experience as Head Chef or Sous Chef wanting to take the next step with the equivalent experience
- Enjoy leading a team
- Training kitchen staff
- Organizing efficient work systems
- Competent with costings, budgets and planning within the kitchen
- Stock control
- Effective communication skills
- Be physically fit
- Team player with the ability to calmly work under pressure.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.